Why should you as a pharma & life sciences company register to the event?
- you will gathering insights on relevant topics of the Swiss VAT authorities – directly from the competent officer of the Federal Tax Administration (FTA)
- you strive to be prepared as per 1 January 2020 regarding the EU VAT Quick Fixes and its implications e.g. for pharma & life sciences companies
- you will obtain cutting edge information related to Brexit and its VAT & Customs implications crucial e.g. for your pharma & life sciences supply chain
- are curious to learn more about the US direct tax and indirect tax strategies e.g. in the pharma & life sciences field
- you will soon change to SAP S/4HANA and are interested on the respective finance implications for e.g. your clinical trials and commercial transactions
- you will receive some foot for thoughts related to your digital strategy e.g. for the production and sale of pharmaceuticals as well as for clinical trial
- you will receive an excellent networking opportunity with other companies in your industry and/or with similar VAT queries that you have
- it is fun etc.
Please find further information related to the event as following:
- Content: Authorities practice / Challenges & Opportunities in handling VAT / ERP implementation / Benefits of digitalisation / Networking platform
- Language: German
- Date: Thursday, 14 November 2019
- Time: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Place: Bellevue Palace Bern
- Program & Registration: pwc.ch/mwsttagung
I would be pleased to welcome you in person at the event.
Have a safe trip to Bern and see you there.